In the fall of 2011, Dynalco Controls had merged with its sister company Barksdale Controls and is now a division of Barksdale which is a part of the Crane Co. family. Dynalco was started in 1968, with three products and a goal of producing engineered solutions for the oil and gas industries. In the 43 years since, Dynalco has become a worldwide industry leader, recognized for its high-quality instruments and controls used in the oil & gas, chemical, power, marine, and construction industries.
Here at McCorkendale's Air Starters Plus, we focus on the following products from Dyanclo to help you with your stationary gas engines instrument and control needs.
- ENGINE CONTROLS AND EMISSIONS CONTROLS - Dynalco 6 and 24 channel products are ideal for shutdown protection on engines. Dynalco’s Air/Fuel ratio controls and catalyst monitor provide the latest in emissions controls and monitoring.
- INSTRUMENTS, GAUGES, METERS - Dynalco offer tachometers, hourmeters, temperature gauges/meters, general purpose gauges/meters and universal input products.
- MAGNETIC PICKUPS AND SPEED SENSORS - Dynalco has the largest selection of variable reluctance sensors for speed and direction sensing as well as flow, power, counting, timing, and synchronization.
- POWER GENERATION - Dynalco’s Flywheel Generator System is a unique device that replaces traditional alternators. With no moving parts, it’s long lasting and maintenance free. The Flywheel generator is CSA-approved for use in hazardous environments.
- SPEED SWITCHES AND SPEED TRANSMITTERS - Dynalco’s speed switches and transmitters are available in a variety of forms. They offer DIN size, DIN Rail mount, and the traditional brick style. With single to 4 relay outputs, they are able to handle any requirements you may have.
All the products from Dyanclo are CSA approved that includes hazardous and marine environments.