Forester Network article: "Ingersoll Rand Introduces ST150 Turbine Air Starter with 47 Horsepower Aluminum Motor for Mid-Range Engines" ~ dated: September 1, 2016
All current production of the 150T "F" Series turbine air starters have been discontinued*. See the Forester Network article above about the NEW Ingersoll Rand (IR) ST150 turbine air starter. The 150T "F" series starters are being replaced with the ST150 series starters. We offer the following for 150T "F" series models only:
- Replacement Parts for the 150T "F" Series turbine air starters at this moment can still be found. This all depends on our vendors stock on hand and status of availability can change with or without notice.
- Tune-Up Kits (or Repair Kits) are still available for the 150T "F" Series turbine air starters.
- Depending on vendors stock we are still able to get certain starter models, please call or email our Sales Department at: 661-450-8277, or
- Check out the NEW Ingersoll Rands “Ingersoll Rand ST150 Series Turbine Air Starters” there you will find out more about the brand new ST150 series starters and there you can contact our sales department to find out which model series will work for you.
We here at McCorkendale's Air Starters Plus are committed to helping you find the correct Ingersoll Rand starter for your needs.
If you have any questions please use one of the options below:
- Get an Ingersoll Rand price quote, you can use this link to get a quote on Replacement Parts and Tune-Up Kits (or Repair Kits) too.
- Call or email our Sales Department at: 661-450-8277,